PLAYER RADIO NACIÓN SÓNICA


WWW.NACIONSONICA.COM

sábado, julio 18, 2026

CULTURE DANCE - Volume 48 (Versions Longues) New Edition 2026


 

Disco 1
01 King - Love & Pride (Body And Soul Mix) 
02 Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf (Night Version) 
03 Soft Cell - Tainted Love Where Did Our Love Go (Extended Version) 
04 Culture Club - The War Song (Ultimate Dance Mix) 
05 Michael Jackson - Billie Jean (Long Version) 
06 Janet Jackson - When I Think Of You (Dance Remix) 
07 Expose - Catch Me (I'm Falling) (12'' Mix) 
08 Matt Bianco - Don't Blame It on That Girl (Extended Mix) 
09 Fun Fun - Give up Your Fight (The Boxer Mix) 
10 Mc Miker & DJ Sven - Celebration Rap (Maxi) 

Disco 2
01 King - Love & Pride (Body And Soul Mix) 
02 Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf (Night Version) 
03 Soft Cell - Tainted Love Where Did Our Love Go (Extended Version) 
04 Culture Club - The War Song (Ultimate Dance Mix) 
05 Michael Jackson - Billie Jean (Long Version) 
06 Janet Jackson - When I Think Of You (Dance Remix) 
07 Expose - Catch Me (I'm Falling) (12'' Mix) 
08 Matt Bianco - Don't Blame It on That Girl (Extended Mix) 
09 Fun Fun - Give up Your Fight (The Boxer Mix) 
10 Mc Miker & DJ Sven - Celebration Rap (Maxi) 

Link de Pago / Payment Link

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario